Faculty of Economics

Faculty of Economics of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences was established on August 13, 1953. as the Faculty of Engineering and Economics of Agriculture. In 1958 the name of the Faculty was changed to the Faculty of Economics and Agriculture, in 2008 at the Faculty of Economic Sciences, and the current name has been in operation since 2019.

wrib-baner

Life of the faculty

Happening at the faculty

Brak nadchodzących wydarzeń

Our institutes